We're excited to launch a new free email course titled "Growing a Learning Culture".
This four-part video course is delivered free to your email inbox and contains proven techniques for growing a culture of learning within your team and organization.
Why a course about learning culture?
In a recent Harvard Business Review article titled The Culture Factor, one of the most needed types of culture is one that values learning. This video explains the 8 types of company culture and shows the relationship between a learning culture and other types of company cultures.
What will I learn?
- Elements of a Learning Culture - In this lesson you'll learn about the core elements that make up a culture of learning.
- Relating to People as Learners - In this lesson you'll learn techniques for creating empathy for people as learners.
- Growing Environments for Learning - In this lesson, you'll explore ways to grow the environments around us in ways that support a learning culture.
- Sustaining Learning Experiences - In this final lesson, you'll discover methods for sustaining a learning culture beyond a single event or initiative.
How do I sign up?
- Select the registration button below.
- Complete the registration form.
- Look in your email box for the first lesson. The remaining lessons will be delivered to your email box each day.